sábado, 10 de julio de 2021

TIME TO REFLECTION


Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean more towards one that is related to personal knowledge.

 As we all know, we are human beings and as human beings we can make many mistakes, but sometimes the problem itself is not making the mistake, since one learns from experiences and especially from mistakes, but the problem lies in what we do after making a mistake. Usually people (obviously not all) do not have much time to reflect on what he did right or what he did wrong, as they are with a lot of work or study, among other things, so at the end of the day it ends up getting under a rug and is not faced as such. So I personally feel that we all as people should give ourselves a day or an afternoon over coffee and think about the things we do and the impact we can generate on others, whether positive or negative and see if we can change certain things about ourselves and improve or also ask for professional help, and of the good things we do keep doing them haha. 


Hello

2 comentarios:

  1. I think it’s very important to reflect on the way we act, if we do things in a good way, life is likely to thank us with positive things.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you're very right. being responsible with our actions and what we produce in others makes us better people.

    ResponderEliminar

TIME TO REFLECTION

Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean ...