viernes, 23 de abril de 2021

ABOUT MY STUDY PROGRAM

 


When I was a child, my dream job was to be a doctor, I always played it by scratching my twin sister as if I were operating on her, but over time I realized that I was not able to see other people's blood, so discard that option. Later, after finishing school, I wanted to study something related to the environment as an environmental engineer, but I only got enough for environmental biology at the University of Chile.

When I entered the career of environmental biology over time I realized that it was not my thing, I did not know what it was going to be when I graduated, there was also no work field in environmental sciences, so I decided to leave the career and prepare for to be able to study something that I really wanted.

I started researching a career in which I knew what it was going to be like when I graduated and where I could contribute to the community by being a professional. Until an acquaintance mentions the Food Engineering career at the University of Chile and guides me in a way that I liked the career, so I applied and was selected.

Being in this career I realized that I like it even more, especially because I am interested in doing something related to the environment, contributing from my profession. I am interested in researching food packaging in order to make them more environmentally friendly or simply contributing to human health.


9 comentarios:

  1. It's awesome that you could fine a career that can go with you, not all people can do it, sometimes it can pass alot of time so a person can realice that wasn't what ther wanna to do with they life. And is also awesome the focus that you wanna to put in your future

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I’m glad you found your way and that you can study what you’re really passionate about, you’ll be an excellent professional.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How nice that you discovered what you really like. At home you do things to contribute to help the environment? recycling for example?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. yes of course yes, I recycle at home and try to be minimalist

      Eliminar
  4. It’s good for people to care about the environment. Everyone talks about damage to the environment but nobody does anything. I think you’ll be very good in your profession <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it's cool the way that you want to help the environment throught your career option, i study food ingeenering too:)

    ResponderEliminar

TIME TO REFLECTION

Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean ...