sábado, 15 de mayo de 2021

MY FAVORITE MOVIE!

 


I have many favorite movies, where the vast majority have taught me a nice lesson. One of them is the movie "The sword in the stone", I like it a lot because the magician teaches King Arthur how to survive in different adversities, being a fish, a squirrel or a bird, where he shows that in each of the experiences there are good as well as bad things where you have to know how to face them, which is similar to the life of the human being, where we can go through different adversities and we must know how to survive them by looking for the best strategy to face them.

I like movies of all kinds of genres, especially those that are based on real life, except horror ones, because I get tense after seeing them, but sometimes I accompany my cousin to see them, since she likes them a lot haha

The most recent movie I saw is called "Stripe and the last dragon", it is an animated children's film that also leaves a beautiful teaching on believing and trusting people without prejudice to be all in peace and harmony, so I highly recommend seeing it as a family or alone.

I would like to see movies again, but sometimes the time I dedicate to the university does not give me to see them, but now in the week of recess I hope to see some haha.


7 comentarios:

  1. I also hope the same for this week, I want to see some movies for a long time ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like all types of movies, I love movies based on real life events.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "The Sword in the Stone" is a good film, I saw it for the first time recently.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for the recommendation, when I was a child I saw that movie, it is very cute

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also usually accompany my boyfriend to see horror films because he loves but I must admit that I am very scary haha and I cover my eyes almost all the film

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I don’t like horror movies either, and the sword in the stone is a classic that no one can miss, do you like the old version or live action?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The Sword in the Stone reminds me when i was a child, it's a beautiful movie with a beautiful lesson

    ResponderEliminar

TIME TO REFLECTION

Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean ...