viernes, 28 de mayo de 2021

A PHOTOGRAPH THAT I LIKE

 



Hello, it was hard for me to choose a photo that I like since I have too many photos with very nice memories, but this time I wanted to choose a more personal one where I felt free and very happy.

This photo was taken by me in May 2021 at Av. Andrés Bello in Santiago de Chile, where it shows people doing sports activities, such as jogging, rollerblading or cycling like me. I really like this photo, because I feel that now in a pandemic it is one of the activities that I like to do the most, in which I feel free to walk the streets of the city without so many vehicles and with beautiful views.

I always try to ride my bike on weekends, to be able to discharge all the stress that is generated during the week with online classes or other things, I feel that it is one of the most beautiful activities that one can do during quarantine to be able to go out and take a breath.


11 comentarios:

  1. It is good that it helps you to eliminate the stress of the week, I also go out to ride a bike sometimes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very necessary relieve stress! maybe later I go for a run =D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also like riding a bicycle but I must admit that I am afraid to do it in the streets of Santiago:(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love the feeling of freedom, more now in this pandemic times.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Life in Santiago is very chaotic and stressful, it's very necessary to take a break to continue with the online classes, I understand perfectly. Don't stop cycling!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It is a beautiful picture. Riding a bike is a great way to de-stress.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. good picture,I like to ride my bike

    ResponderEliminar
  8. That's a very nice way to discharge the stress, I envy you I would like someday ride my bike in those empty streets to feel the absolutely freedom. In my city people don´t do that with streets, not even for the cyclists.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I used to go running the weekends at the streets where I live, but for the pandemic I can't do that with frequently :c

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Very good photo and very good way to fight the stress produced by university and life in pandemic.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Nice photo, I would like to ride a bike in Santiago, but I'm afraid that something might happen to me, seeing so many reckless drivers and accidents.

    ResponderEliminar

TIME TO REFLECTION

Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean ...