sábado, 5 de junio de 2021

Education in children !!

 


Hello, I don't really know if I have many things to talk about or maybe I have many, but I can't think of one that is so interesting.

I could comment on the perspective I have on basic education in Chile. I feel that children from childhood have to be encouraged to imagination, also to create things and not limit them to a single study system, I feel that art, planting and harvesting crops, carpentry, etc. should be implemented more. As long as they teach us from an early age to be self-reliant and know the basics to be able to survive in any situation. I remember that I saw on television, on a channel that I don't remember, that in the most developed countries children were taught from an early age to cook, to take care of plants and to be more aware, also to know about a little carpentry. All that was his classes and I found it fabulous, because sometimes the parents do not have the time to be teaching him all those things and that are very necessary in the long term for personal survival, they also taught the children to be more creative and imaginative , which I feel that they don't do much with this type of system, that they prefer that we all be the same and that we cannot develop in what we most want, for example, that instead of studying mathematics as a child, it is better to do things with clay or learn useful things that will serve you for a lifetime. At least that is what I feel for the younger children.

1 comentario:

TIME TO REFLECTION

Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean ...