sábado, 1 de mayo de 2021

MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 


As we all know, technology is already part of our lives and is a necessary material for many people who maintain contact with their families from a distance, for teleworking and for online classes. 

Personally, I think that my favorite piece of technology is the cell phone, since thanks to it I can keep in touch with my mother who lives in La Serena and with my brothers who live abroad. I also use it to talk with my friends and know about them while everyone is at home, especially in the situation in which we find ourselves, without contact with our loved ones and distanced from people, I also like to use it for entertainment like instagram , where it allows me to see what other people are doing and also to see memes or interesting topics. One of the things I like to do the most with my cell phone is to take photos of landscapes or sunsets, but even if it doesn't look as good quality compared to cameras, it is what I have within my reach to do it.

That yes, but I am not a lot to use the cell phone frequently, but only if necessary, especially for my family and sometimes for entertainment. Mmmm My life without the cell phone would not be so terrible, but if I would not like the fact of not knowing about my loved ones, since I do not live near them







2 comentarios:

  1. When we don't use the cell phone everything is very quiet, I feel that sometimes it distracts us a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Imagine it must be difficult to be away from your family and the cell phone is important maintain that communication

    ResponderEliminar

TIME TO REFLECTION

Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean ...