domingo, 4 de julio de 2021

Favorite subject this semester

 


Hello, I really had a hard time choosing a favorite subject, since I have not been able to enjoy them in person. But this semester I liked the subject of "oral and written communication". In the classes the professors guide us to do a group project related to the food engineering career and the environment, where they also teach us to communicate in a clear way for a specific audience depending on who it is addressed to. The contents that I have seen are more related to the project that you do with your classmates. In my case it is about plastic containers, how they pollute the marine ecosystem, and how we can contribute to their reduction. They also show us how to make a good power point without so much information and make it more entertaining for each audience. I like this subject, because with it I learn a lot about the career I am studying and how to contribute in a friendly way with the environment and as future food engineers, I also find it entertaining to work as a team and get to know my classmates, even if it is in an online way. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I believe that communication is a very important subject in life, that good that it continues to be entertaining and practical also in the online modality.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. clearly this is a subject that will help in your professional future

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have always seen this course, but I have never thought of taking it, from what you say it sounds very good and it certainly helps a lot for new students.

    ResponderEliminar

TIME TO REFLECTION

Hello, the truth is that I didn't know what topic to talk about or give my opinion on because there are many haha, but I wanted to lean ...